Esprit's advanced analytical engine empowers you to analyse large and complex datasets quicker and more effectively than ever before.
Data is becoming ever more numerous and complex, with insights increasingly buried deep within datasets.
Founded on three decades of experience creating big data analysis engines, CSL has developed Esprit3 to enable customer to analyse large data sets and/or complex data models in a flexible manner without having to re-organise the back-end data for each query.
Unlike other such software, Esprit3 not only de-duplicates data on the fly, but also allows both logical and temporal filtering, to identify longitudinal relationships in the data. You can ask questions of longitudinal data that are difficult to ask in traditional tools like ‘How many X happen after Y’. These sorts of analysis are essential if you have patient, customer or person level data.
Esprit3 provides a single platform for analysts to query data and publish results to stakeholders within your business (and externally if required) & enables you to understand your data and share insights easily.
Esprit’s advanced analytics engine empowers you to analyse big or complex data in a fast, flexible and visual way. Esprit3 provides a single platform for analysts to query data and publish results to stakeholders within your business (and externally if required) & enables you to understand your data and share insights easily. It has been designed to enable your analysis of big data, complex data and longitudinal data to be done in a fast, flexible and insightful manner.
With Esprit3’s query wizard, you can quickly build up your own data queries from simple counts to more complex multi-factorial measures using an intuitive front end. You can then easily share these analysis with your colleagues using the software’s inbuilt permissions module. You could say Esprit3 makes big data analytics easy for all.
Then use the pivot control area to change the layout of your data and view the data you need.
All data can be exported to excel simply by pressing the excel button located in the top right section of the tool.
So if big data analytics is something you are interested in, or you would like to know how you could be utilising big data in your current role contact us now. If you in the healthcare market then take a look at our Real World Data page for more information on the datasets you could be utilising in Esprit3.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Advanced wizard to easily build Analysis services cubes
- Modular data options - only pay for what you want
- Manipulate the data in the tool, or export results to excel
- Fast and reliable results - big data analytics made easy
- Share your finding with colleague using the software's permissions module
- Online secure access
- Quickly analyse vast datasets in a unique way that identifies patterns and trends.
- Perform advanced big data analysis at the fraction of the cost of the current methods.
- Ask creative questions of your data and discover the real insights that are hard to find in existing tools
- Esprit is so user friendly it can be used by a wide variety of users (Analysts, IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance, etc.)
- Esprit will work on all of your data giving you one version of the truth.
- As Esprit utilises Analysis Services cubes you can easily reuse these in any existing tools you already have.