Kappa is a multi award winning* end to end Key Account Management solution designed specifically for the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical industry.
Key Account Management
Every business has a slightly different approach to Key Account Management. For some, precise analytics and reporting are needed to comply with internal processes and structures. For others, a more qualitative and holistic approach is required that can track trends and shifts in the market.
As experts in working within the healthcare industry, we listened to a wide cross-section of our clients and developed a flexible but powerful KAM (Key Account Management) system that offers exactly the features and degree of customisation that they required. Kappa has been designed from the ground up to be 100% customisable, ensuring it fully meets your needs.
We all know the healthcare environment is changing and that it is getting harder and harder to see your customers and drive your sales so get the most out of your field force and transform their business planning with CSL’s Kappa. By giving your KAM’s the tools and data they need to really understand and drive their business forward you are giving them the best chance of being successful.
Kappa is fully integrated into our KPI Dashboard solutions so comes with a fully customised suite of analytics to support the KAM process.
*Winner of the British Healthcare Business Intelligence association (BHBIA) Award for ‘Best use of secondary data’, and winner of the BHBIA award for ‘Advanced Analytics’.
If you just want some consultancy on how to adopt a KAM culture in your organisation, or what metrics to measure please contact us now and we are more than able to help. We have recently completed a consultancy exercise for a European wide KAM culture & solution implementation.
If you are interested in how appropriate KAM is for your product this new article on formulary importance is well worth a read.
- Instantly capture all business beneficial account data
- Automatic integration of CRM and sales data
- Integrate your marketing strategy
- Ability to fully customise as required
- Work online or offline on laptop or iPad
- Measure quantitative and qualitative data in one place
- Kappa allows the planning execution, evaluation and follow-up to take place in the same system ensuring the business planning process becomes part of your KAM’s day to day job
- By collating the plans up to a national level you can easily identify opportunities for marketing to aid the field (Formulary packs, audit tools, etc.)
- Kappa works with your existing information (IMS, NHS, etc.) and information systems (Veeva, MI, etc.), filling the gaps in these systems and processes