CSL's new Rx Alert service turns the NHS primary care prescribing data into easy to understand, actionable insights.
* Free access at https://rxalerts.csl-analytics.com/ *
NHS practice prescribing data has been published for a number of years now. As experts in analytics and reporting, we understand that in order for your sales teams to be truly effective, they need to be able to utilise data like the NHS practice prescribing data to further understand their customers. Finding the true insights in these data can be like looking for a needle in a haystack.
What is Rx Alerts
Rx Alerts is a new service from CSL that utilises the NHS ePact data to provide custom alerts to each subscriber based on the brands and geography they are interested in. It is the giant magnet you need to find that needle. We utilise data for England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland within the tool ensuring a complete picture is provided.
How does it work?
We have developed a unique data engine that trawls through the entire NHS dataset (over 12 million rows of data every month) and identifies interesting facts (Perhaps a large market share change, or a product switch has occurred). These alerts are then ‘sent’ to the user. Rx Alerts is available on laptop, iPad & smartphone ensuring your users have access to the data they need when they need it.
Why Rx Alerts?
We’ve been leading in the Healthcare analytics space for many decades now. In fact our heritage and ability to turn data into intelligence has enabled us to develop the new Rx Alerts service which takes the NHS primary care prescribing data and delivers key insights to your sales, marketing and supply chain teams. If you would prefer a simple extract of data then we are happy to provide this. Simply let us know that markets you are interested in.
If you are interested in free access to our unique service simply register now at https://rxalerts.csl-analytics.com/.
If you can’t see the market you are interested in please email us at Info@csl-uk.com and let us know which market you would like adding.
NHS Primary Care Prescribing Data
If you want to know more about the NHS prescribing data please visit http://content.digital.nhs.uk/gpprescribingdata and access the various pdf’s on the right hand side of the page.
Other NHS Datasets
- Free entry level service available to all
- or subscribe to the 'advanced' alerts service providing more in depth analysis
- Choose the products, markets and geography you want from the full universe
- Simply wait for the alerts to arrive
- Data are available for all 4 nations
- The NHS practice prescribing data set is big. We analyse the data and identify the 'interesting', then simply tell you what these are
- This tool will save you time as you no longer need to manually trawl through the data to find the needle
- You can quickly take action, such as identifying which customers to see now
- Advanced users can also access the full data set if they wish to extract the data for any other use
- Your field users get instant access to the important data